Obaba's Backyard Pet Adoptions
Since you made
it to the Hut, you go to the backyard and see all types of creatures there.
The Homelands - Sometimes you can't help but to take someone home, and this is the place where friends went to after returning here with me.They are permenent residents and cannot be adopted.The others look at you hopefully.
"Well, these are the friends that need homes. It's a little crowded here, and they are growing up and need places of their own. But before any leave, the new parents have to read this". I point to the barn door, on which is scrawled as follows:
- You must have an actual webpage for adoptees.
Blogs, Online Profiles, or Message Boards won't be acceptable homes.
- Check to see if there are limits on the adoptables you can have. Some you can have more of than others
- You must provide a link to Obaba's Hut so others can adopt from here as well. Like this:
I adopted (him/her name) from
Save it to your hard drive and place it on your site with this code:
<a href="http://obabashut.net" target="_blank"><img src="Images/OHButton.gif" width="0" height="0" border="0"></a>
- Don't alter the form of the adoptees that you are given by me. If you want something custom, let me know.
- Do not copy my graphics.
- Do not redistribute or re-adopt adoptables. If you want to make your own adoption agency, go here to learn how.
- Do not include adoptables or graphics in clipart or other free graphics collections.
- Don't try to link back for adoptables.
- Read all this page carefully, so you'll know that the flower is the link to adoptions and not the agreement button on the bottom right.
- All graphics on this site are copyrighted by Sleeping Dragons Inc. and are exlusive for use on the Obaba's Hut site. If there are graphics here that you like contact me and maybe we can work something out.
- Your web page does not have to be a "PG" rated site, but I must review it if you wish to adopt.
- Read this page carefully and fill out the adoption forms.
I have stated all the criteria here so you and others can enjoy all that I show here. If you agree to ALL I have stated, then indicate so at the bottom of this page.
"You have to understand that it's my job to care for them, so if you want to help me, I gotta make sure you are up to the task" I tell you when it looks like your done reading. "So what did you want to do?"